IIIR India has adopted and implemented this Code of Conduct to ensure all their activities provide an optimal atmosphere for the exchange of knowledge and learning regarding the leadership and management of sustainable innovation processes. This Code of Conduct supplements the IIIR Participation Principles and Attendance Policy.
Title “Lead for Artificial Intelligence Projects – LAIPs”
Group Project head for leading for Various Short term- Post Ph.D Projects (Online) on Artificial Intelligence
Essential Qualification & Experience: -
1) More than 15 Year Experience
2) Good Publication Record
3) Ph.D in Artificial Intelligence
4) At least Experience of handling Two Projects.
5) It should be have membership of IIIR.
• Good programming knowledge and experience, preferably in Python.
• Prior knowledge or experience in one or more of the following: image quality assessment, human visual system, subjective experiments and/or deep learning.
• Enthusiasm for leading-edge research, team spirit, and capability of independent problem-solving.
• Good written and oral English.
Applying for this project-
A) Share Your CV
B) NOC from your Company/University/Institute
Group Project head set their own research agenda, with the team as a whole maintaining a portfolio of projects across different time horizons and levels of risk.
Group Project head have resources and access to projects impossible to find elsewhere.
Our broad and fundamental research goals allow us to actively collaborate with, and contribute uniquely to, many other teams across All over the world. applies to all members, irrespective of their membership grade, the role they fulfill, or the jurisdiction where they are employed or discharge their contractual obligations.governs the conduct of the individual, not the nature of the business or ethics of any Relevant Authority.
To join the IIIR the membership form can be download from be here Membership Form